ISEDJ is a peer reviewed academic journal focused on the field of Informations Systems Education. The mission of ISEDJ is to publish quality papers in the field of Information Systems education. Each paper accepted into the IS Education Journal has been peer reviewed to determine its quality and its contribution to the field of IS Education. This process is closely integrated with the acceptance of papers for ISECON.
ISEDJ Publication Data
- ISSN Number: 1545-679X.
- Date of First Issue: September 8, 2003.
- First Issue Volume designation: Volume 1, Number 1.
- Title: Information Systems Education Journal
- Variant Forms of the Title: IS Education Journal, IS Ed Journal, ISEDJ
- Earlier Forms of the Title: none
- Physical Format of Publication: ONLINE (HTTP)
- Publisher: EDSIG, the Education Special Interest Group of AITP. AITP is the Association for Information Technology Professionals.
- City and State of Publisher: Chicago, IL
- Former Publisher: none
- Frequency: six issues a year
- Single Issue Price: free
- Subscription Information: not applicable
- Electronic Access Information: http://isedj.org/
Copyright © by the Education Special Interest Group (EDSIG) of the Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP). Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this journal for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that the copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial use. All copies must bear this notice and full citation. Permission from the Editor is required to post to servers, redistribute to lists, or utilize in a for-profit or commercial use. Permission requests should be sent to Wendy Ceccucci, Editor at email@example.com.